Welcome to the Gateway Camera Club
Our goals are to share ideas, knowledge, and insight;
to help improve the skills and abilities of our members; and to have
some fun while enjoying photography.
We recognize photography is changing, growing and with
ever-emerging technologies, more exciting than ever! Gateway was one
of the first local camera clubs to embrace digital photography and, as a
result, we have some very knowledgeable digital photographers. Many
award-winning members of Gateway Camera Club honed their talents and
abilities through the mentoring they found at Gateway.
Our club is very active and we meet on most Tuesdays from September to
June from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Want to compete, learn and share? Check
out our exciting schedule. Visitors and new members are always welcome.
Just stop in and introduce yourself. We hope you'll soon find an aspect
of Gateway that fits your interests. Please browse our website, learn
more about what we do, and enjoy. And remember, enthusiasm is catchy.
Come and catch some! Our Membership Information Page provides details on our club along with a link to our membership application.
The Slideshow to the right features ribbon winning images from our February Competition.
- No Meeting - February 28th
- March Competition Deadline - March 5th 11:59 PM
- Education Night - March 7th - Shiv Verma - "Creating Mini Shows" - Shiv will present a program on creating slide/mini shows. He will demonstrate use of ProShow Gold, ProShow Web (for PC) and FotoMagico (for MAC). Shiv will also discuss the elements that go into a successful show.
- March Competition - March 14th - Judge Ray Guillette
- Image Study Night - March 21st - NEW - Submit your images through the website similar to your competition images. Go to Competition on the menu, then Submit Images to Competition and look for March Image Study - Round 1, Round 2 or Round 3. One image in each round.
- Program Night - March 28th - Slide Show Presentation
Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary - New England Nature: Photographs from the Gateway Camera Club - March 1-31, 2017
On exhibit throughout the month of March—photographs from the Gateway Camera Club (GCC). The GCC's New England Nature exhibit contains a collection of images taken by its talented photographer members. Gallery Information: Tuesday-Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday-Sunday 10am-5pm
Morse Institute Library (Natick) - Gateway Member Exhibit running through March 30th - Please come to the Morse Institute Library in Natick, MA to see some great local photography from members of the Gateway Camera Club. There is a diverse collection being displayed on the lower level in the Lebowitz Hall. Please sign the guestbook and let us know what you think of our exhibit. Take a 360 pano tour of the exhibit by clicking HERE.
Art of Photography SIG - Monday March 6, 2017, April 3, 2017, May 1, 2017, June 12, 2017- more information on the GROUPS page
Lighting SIG Meeting - Saturday March 4th - more information on the GROUPS page
Sponsored by Join Our Facebook Group
Copyright Notice: Copyright © Gateway Camera Club, Framingham, MA, 2017 -- All rights reserved. All included content copyright the original creator.